๐ŸŒผ Recount Text My Idol ๐ŸŒผ

Hi dude, we are back again with me, this time here i want to make a blog about the meeting between me and my idol, Raisa waw so cute❤️let's go straight to the story.



I first introduced my idol, Raisa Andriana, a very, very famous singer, maybe almost everyone recognizes her and there are also some people who don't recognize her, so Raisa is a singer whose songs really define the hearts of people who are upset, maybe that too Some of the songs have the theme of confusion, btw I have always been in SD with Raisa and in 2020 yesterday she held her third concert at GBK which fell on 27 June 2020 this concert with the theme "Raisa Live In Concert 2020" and a concert This set a record because Raisa is also the first Indonesian woman to have a concert at GBK, so if you ask how many tickets? namely a ticket of 150 thousand rupee for a ticket that is red on each of these tickets is different, there are even millions of guys and I also went there with my aunt and my aunt's children, I paid for the ticket, okay maybe I want to come watching while paid hehe.


and in my opinion, the concert was very badly broken, the audience was really cool and it was also  really crowded, the moments I liked the most when he performed a song whose title was "BAHASA KALBU" and it was really a huge building, tu confusion Bad guys, Raisa is also very pretty๐Ÿ˜, unlucky even though she already has one child but she still looks very young, bad luck, if this pandemic doesn't exist, maybe she will hold another concert, but it's okay if we just pray that this pandemic ends and we can enjoy a normal life like before, whether watching a concert that plays out with friends or on vacation with family, and one more thing, u will definitely miss the days of screaming at the concert with ur friends until u were so confused. oh no, guys.


alright, that's how it used to be my blog with the theme My Idola, I hope u guys like what I'm telling u, so if that's the case, it's a lot for those of u who have read, I hope u have a happy reading, and don't forget this is a pandemic, always keep ur distance, always use 3M bye healthy for all of u❤️๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป










Komentar